Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Offering: Day 31/365

This  is my offering, dear Lord,
This is my offering to you, God,
And I will give you my life,
'Cause all I have to give,
And 'cause you gave your life for me. 

Lyrics from the song Offerings, by Third Day.

Again and again I sent all my servants the prophets to you. They said, "Each of you must turn from your wicked ways and reform your actions; do not follow other gods to serve them. Then you will live in the land I have given to you and your ancestors. But you have not paid attention or listened to me.


I think to follow God you must turn away from your old ways, and live according to how God has set the standard. This is when you will succeed in everything you do. This is not like magic, however, you don't just succeed in everything because you are walking with God, it's because in everything you do you talk to him about it and get guidance!

Mr. Me

No comments:

Post a Comment